2001 Cadillac Seville SLS Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Cadillac Seville SLS
- What is the plastic deviceright in front of the left wheel its plastic w/filter
- what to o if oil cap falls in while putting oil into the car
- While putting oil into the car the cap fell in an I can't see it what to do?
- 2001 SLS key stuck in ignition it turns and starts but will not come out
- my memory seat buttons don't work n all my fuses r good, what else can I try?
2001 Cadillac Seville SLS Problems
One or more heater & AC (HVAC) temperature and/or air delivery mode door actuator may fail, resulting in improper temperature or air delivery. If this occurs, fault code(s) should be stored in the HVAC control module which should assist in diagnoses.
The engine may develop an oil leak from the lower crankcase portion of the engine block. Our technicians tell us that the engine must be removed from the vehicle to properly repair this oil leak.
2001 Cadillac Seville SLS Questions
FUEL GAUGE WAS ACTING WEIRD FOR A COUPLE WEEKS. IT WOULD BE ALL OVER THE PLACE. BUT THEN THE CAR JUST DIED LIKE IT RAN OUT OF GAS, PUT MORE IN IT, NOW IT WILL NOT START. I HAVE TRIED CRANKING IT OVER LIKE THE BOOK SAYS TOO, BUT IT WILL NOT START. HAD IT TOWED HOME. SO IF THE PUMP IS NO GOOD IS ...
It gasses by its self like if your pressing the gas but im not also it keeps overheating
I need repair/replacement proceedure (R&R) secondary a i r pump. Code P0410 appeared on scan. Is this a repair something a shadetree mechanic should be able to do?