2000 Cadillac Seville SLS Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Cadillac Seville SLS
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2000 Cadillac Seville SLS Problems
One or more heater & AC (HVAC) temperature and/or air delivery mode door actuator may fail, resulting in improper temperature or air delivery. If this occurs, fault code(s) should be stored in the HVAC control module which should assist in diagnoses.
The engine may develop an oil leak from the lower crankcase portion of the engine block. Our technicians tell us that the engine must be removed from the vehicle to properly repair this oil leak.
2000 Cadillac Seville SLS Questions
My gas gauge is spinning I cant tell how much gas is in the tank.
After replacing the radiator i find a coolant on the backside of the motor between transmission and motor unable to find source. are there freeze plugs or a hose in the back side of the motor.oil check fine it only overheats when coolant is low