2000 Cadillac Seville SLS Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Cadillac Seville SLS
- my 2000 Seville cranks but wont start already replaced fuel pump to find not get
- Why won't my 2000 Cadillac SLS start all of a sudden!I went to store this mornin
- rear of car is much too high is there an adjustment to level the car?
- I notice that there are other owners of this model that have the gas gauge problem
- Why does my car jerk when I give it gas?!
2000 Cadillac Seville SLS Problems
One or more heater & AC (HVAC) temperature and/or air delivery mode door actuator may fail, resulting in improper temperature or air delivery. If this occurs, fault code(s) should be stored in the HVAC control module which should assist in diagnoses.
The engine may develop an oil leak from the lower crankcase portion of the engine block. Our technicians tell us that the engine must be removed from the vehicle to properly repair this oil leak.
2000 Cadillac Seville SLS Questions
The needle is not giving an accurate gas amount.What can I do to correct this
My gas gauge is spinning I cant tell how much gas is in the tank.
After replacing the radiator i find a coolant on the backside of the motor between transmission and motor unable to find source. are there freeze plugs or a hose in the back side of the motor.oil check fine it only overheats when coolant is low