1999 Cadillac Seville SLS Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Cadillac Seville SLS
- My 99 Cadillac stuck n park when I push the brake uts still won't gi into gear
- why does my car stall so often with error code p1599 as the only code
- What would cause the car to stop while driving & cause the PCM P0300 & PCM P0151
- I was told my car was not starting because it needed a brand new alternator.
- my radio sound doesnt work something about anti theft code and my fule gauge,
1999 Cadillac Seville SLS Problems
One or more heater & AC (HVAC) temperature and/or air delivery mode door actuator may fail, resulting in improper temperature or air delivery. If this occurs, fault code(s) should be stored in the HVAC control module which should assist in diagnoses.
The engine may develop an oil leak from the lower crankcase portion of the engine block. Our technicians tell us that the engine must be removed from the vehicle to properly repair this oil leak.
1999 Cadillac Seville SLS Questions
whenever i drive my car long enought it stalls espically coming off the expressway it starts right back up and sometimes dies immidately erased codes and the only one that came back was p1599 have any ideal what the problem is mechanic is acting like a idiot
I have a 99 cadillac seville that has been having some serious issues. I recently had a new/used engine dropped in the car, a majority of the parts from the old engine were put on the current motor. I had severe misfires (PCM P0300). I changed the spark plugs, replaced all the coils, replaced the...
Put a brand new alternator in and the car still does not start. I'm wondering what the real problem is that is not allowing my car to start. Please if you have any answers for me. I would appreciate any suggestions that may fix the problem I'm having. Thank You