1998 Cadillac Seville SLS Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 Cadillac Seville SLS
- I have a 1998 seville sls that has 52,000 miles and unfortunately a blown head
- WHERE ARE THE BLEND DOOR ACTUATORS LOCATED? DRIVERS SIDE HOT, PASS. COOL. CODE #
- is there a fuse for the door acturator in a 98 cadillac seville sls.
- 98 sls abs & tc light problem .
- the abs & tc lights on the dash have come on. & remain on. car still runs ok
1998 Cadillac Seville SLS Problems
One or more heater & AC (HVAC) temperature and/or air delivery mode door actuator may fail, resulting in improper temperature or air delivery. If this occurs, fault code(s) should be stored in the HVAC control module which should assist in diagnoses.
The engine may develop an oil leak from the lower crankcase portion of the engine block. Our technicians tell us that the engine must be removed from the vehicle to properly repair this oil leak.
1998 Cadillac Seville SLS Questions
ziptie im in australia u requested post code ? do you mean my residental address code. cadies here are rare , having problem finding mechanic able to scan system thanks for your reply . tony
is this likely to just be in the fuse relay system at the rear or front .
If I need to remove the climate control system, how is this done?