1996 Cadillac Seville SLS Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1996 Cadillac Seville SLS
- My Cadillac Seville sls was running great I shut it off now it won't start
- The Blower motor wont quit blowing after I turn the ignition off.
- What is the estimated cost of having the ignition lock cylinder replaced?
- We have a 1996 Cadillac seville,ac no work,it says ac compressor off
- why would the engine just shut down and only turns over once when trying to star
1996 Cadillac Seville SLS Problems
One or more heater & AC (HVAC) temperature and/or air delivery mode door actuator may fail, resulting in improper temperature or air delivery. If this occurs, fault code(s) should be stored in the HVAC control module which should assist in diagnoses.
The engine may develop an oil leak from the lower crankcase portion of the engine block. Our technicians tell us that the engine must be removed from the vehicle to properly repair this oil leak.
1996 Cadillac Seville SLS Questions
When I turn the key it does nothing what could be wrong?
Refer to answer #3
1996 Cadillac Seville SLS Reviews
car hauls! tranny great. a/c o.k.air shocks really coastly to fix.body and trim still in perfect cond.118,000 miles 16 mpg city 24 hwy.
This is the best kind of Cadillac i have ever had and i am very pleased with it i havent had any problem with it at all and im looking forward to getting a few more cars like this one and my father also has a car like that one he has stuck with Cadillac his while time Cadillac Honda Lincoln Chevy soo who ever has this kind of car i know u are very pleased and i know u love the sound system that...