1994 Cadillac Fleetwood Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Cadillac Fleetwood
- How to replace the heater/ac air blend door actuator
- changed tires saw rear axle leak car wont start
- all i did was change tires got in and it turns over but wont start
- where is the fuel filter located on a 1994 rear wheel drive Fleetwood Brougham
- Ned d to replace Auto Trans Pressure Switch Manifold where is locate it at than
1994 Cadillac Fleetwood Problems
Problems with anti-theft systems using the raised-chip key can prevent the car from starting. The wires in the steering column to the ignition lock cylinder tend to break. The key and ignition lock cylinder should be replaced to correct this condition.
The auto level ride compressor may fail causing the rear of the vehicle to ride to high or too low.
The engine control module (ECM) electrical grounds on the front of the engine block may have high resistance causing a rough running engine or stalling condition.
1994 Cadillac Fleetwood Questions
would a leaky rear wheel axle cause it to not start,when i changed tires i saw that problem
its always started,like i said put new tires on and no start