1994 Cadillac Fleetwood Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Cadillac Fleetwood
- Ned d to replace Auto Trans Pressure Switch Manifold where is locate it at than
- What causes shudder at torque converter lockup
- After driving the car for a few minutes it sputters all lights come on-then dies
- My fleetwood stalls randomly and will not start until it sets for about 15-30 mins.
- a lot of smoke of gasoline
1994 Cadillac Fleetwood Problems
Problems with anti-theft systems using the raised-chip key can prevent the car from starting. The wires in the steering column to the ignition lock cylinder tend to break. The key and ignition lock cylinder should be replaced to correct this condition.
The auto level ride compressor may fail causing the rear of the vehicle to ride to high or too low.
The engine control module (ECM) electrical grounds on the front of the engine block may have high resistance causing a rough running engine or stalling condition.
1994 Cadillac Fleetwood Questions
about 45 to 50 miles per hour
Heat used to work fine but since replacing the water pump I have no heat. I replaced the thermostat also but since this is a Closed System I was told that it needs to be burped or bled but not told how to burp or bleed the system. can you help please? It's getting very cold up here by the Gre...
dashboard lights will not come on