1992 Cadillac Fleetwood Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1992 Cadillac Fleetwood
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1992 Cadillac Fleetwood Problems
Problems with anti-theft systems using the raised-chip key can prevent the car from starting. The wires in the steering column to the ignition lock cylinder tend to break. The key and ignition lock cylinder should be replaced to correct this condition.
The auto level ride compressor may fail causing the rear of the vehicle to ride to high or too low.
The engine control module (ECM) electrical grounds on the front of the engine block may have high resistance causing a rough running engine or stalling condition.
1992 Cadillac Fleetwood Questions
The first time the engine stalled I was waiting to get gas. It started right back up,so I filled the tank it and ran fine until I got home. Later I went to town and it stalled again at a stop sign, again it started right up and ran. When I got home it stalled just as I was turning into my drivewa...
The car was moving just fine but wouldn't pass emissions its fuel was running to rich so replaced the distributor the dist cap rotar plugs and wires after doing so the car was running really good timing off just a little and all of a sudden wouldn't move you can feel it engage into a gear...
1992 Cadillac Fleetwood Recalls
Cadillac has recalled 1991-1993 Cadillac DeVille and Fleetwood vehicles because the upper transaxle cooler line may leak. In the presence of an ignition source, a fuel leak in the engine compartment may result in a fire. Dealers will replace the upper transaxle cooler line.
1992 Cadillac Fleetwood Reviews
It´s my second Fleetwood since 2006 with now 180.000 miles and still a amazing car. On German Highways (I´m living near Munich, Bavaria - Germany)it´s the perfect car for long distance rides;-) Our 3 kids love this car with a lot of space. Everything is working fine after 22 years. For Germans parts are cheap and easy to change. 12.0 liters of Gas at 140km/h ( 3.2 Gall at 80mph - its a need ...