1990 Cadillac Fleetwood Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1990 Cadillac Fleetwood
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1990 Cadillac Fleetwood Problems
Problems with anti-theft systems using the raised-chip key can prevent the car from starting. The wires in the steering column to the ignition lock cylinder tend to break. The key and ignition lock cylinder should be replaced to correct this condition.
The engine control module (ECM) electrical grounds on the front of the engine block may have high resistance causing a rough running engine or stalling condition.
Excessive carbon build up in the engine combustion chambers may be the cause of a smog check failure due to excess NOx emissions. A "top engine" decoarbonization cleaning procedure will commonly correct this concern.
1990 Cadillac Fleetwood Questions
1990 cadillac brougham
wobbles like its un even
Doesn't always stall and when it does it is sudden, with no warning. I notice the automatic parking brake release does not work, which makes me suspect a vacuum leak either with that actuator or elsewhere. Could that cause the sporadic stalling?