2004 Cadillac Escalade Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Cadillac Escalade
- Where is the light circuit board for the rear driver side taillight located?
- between 40-70 mph and accelerate the engine seems like it is missing or hesitate
- Why when backing out/turning deep from a parking space,the front tires seem to
- Why Does the A/C& Heat System Suddenly stop cooling,Blowing HOT!!!
- what is the name of the part that the taillight harnesses plug into.
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2004 Cadillac Escalade Problems
The inside and outside door handles are prone to breaking.
It is common for the fuel level sensor in the fuel tank read the fuel level incorrectly. The sensor must be replaced to correct the condition. Our technicians recommend having the complete fuel pump module replaced on high mileage vehicles.
The steering wheel position sensor may fail, resulting in the service stability message being displayed.
2004 Cadillac Escalade Questions
between 40-70 mph and accelerate
Driver side control knob goes ferom hot to cold while the passenger side maintains set temperature.
2004 Cadillac Escalade Recalls
The second row center seat belt routing may make it difficult to position correctly on smaller passengers. If the seat belt rides up to fit around the abdomen, the risk of internal injury is increased in a crash. Dealers will cut the guide loop, remove a portion of the loop, and the remaining sides should be folded over and secured with a retainer. The recall began July 21, 2005. The GM recall number is 05037.
The hydro-boost housing relief valve bore may be out of specification. The seal may fracture as a result, which may reduce braking assist and slightly increase the steering effort while braking. Under certain conditions, more braking effort will be required to stop the vehicle. Dealers will replace the hydro-boost relief valve. The recall began June 18, 2004. The GM recall number is 04004.