2002 Cadillac Escalade Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Cadillac Escalade
- Rt front brake locks up@slow speed I replaced hubs and bearings still does it??
- my car is overheating and has a power steering leak, hole in the muffler.
- Why does my SUV make noises at front end when i make turns?
- How much does it cost to repair a power steering pump and hose
- AIR FROM BLOWER IN FRONT, WILL ONLY COME OUT THE DEFROST.DOESN'T CHANGE POSITION
2002 Cadillac Escalade Problems
It is common for the fuel level sensor in the fuel tank read the fuel level incorrectly. The sensor must be replaced to correct the condition. Our technicians recommend having the complete fuel pump module replaced on high mileage vehicles.
The steering wheel position sensor may fail, resulting in the service stability message being displayed.
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
2002 Cadillac Escalade Questions
Car will turn on. But I cannot turn steering wheel left or right. It appears to be stuck. Brakes go all the way down to floor
DO I CAHNGE THE WHOLE CLIMAYE CONTROL ASSEMBLY?
2002 Cadillac Escalade Recalls
Two potential pinch points exist on the second row seats when the head restraints are folded rearward and the seat back is folded down. If a person were to insert their finger(s) into the pinch point, it could trap and pinch the finger(s) causing injury. Dealers will install protective covers over the pinch points. The recall began November 22, 2002.
2002 Cadillac Escalade Reviews
my escalade has been a great less expensive than you would expect to maintain..took a trip from sac to utah and spent 140.00 on gas...not bad since in my 4 cylinder alero we spent 60.00