2002 Cadillac Escalade Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Cadillac Escalade
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2002 Cadillac Escalade Problems
It is common for the fuel level sensor in the fuel tank read the fuel level incorrectly. The sensor must be replaced to correct the condition. Our technicians recommend having the complete fuel pump module replaced on high mileage vehicles.
The steering wheel position sensor may fail, resulting in the service stability message being displayed.
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
2002 Cadillac Escalade Questions
DO I CAHNGE THE WHOLE CLIMAYE CONTROL ASSEMBLY?
loos like the accesories in the swich stays onall the time
Warning light suggest air ride need service. Is it the compressor, shocks or leak in line. How can I test the system?
2002 Cadillac Escalade Recalls
Two potential pinch points exist on the second row seats when the head restraints are folded rearward and the seat back is folded down. If a person were to insert their finger(s) into the pinch point, it could trap and pinch the finger(s) causing injury. Dealers will install protective covers over the pinch points. The recall began November 22, 2002.