2000 Cadillac Escalade Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Cadillac Escalade
- It shuts off when I put it in gear
- The rear windows only open about 5 inches. How can we open all the way?
- My power windows dont work all the time I can put them down but after I get to w
- 4wheel drive there is a clacking noise like a balljoint what do u think this is
- my door (inside) handle does not work...what or where should I take it without
2000 Cadillac Escalade Problems
The inside and outside door handles are prone to breaking.
It is common for the fuel level sensor in the fuel tank read the fuel level incorrectly. The sensor must be replaced to correct the condition. Our technicians recommend having the complete fuel pump module replaced on high mileage vehicles.
The power door lock actuators may become slow to operate or stop working completely and require replacement.
2000 Cadillac Escalade Questions
any ideas instead of a dealership ad pay a ton of money for a door handle
How do I know if my truck is in those drives..
2000 Cadillac Escalade Recalls
2000 Cadillac Escalade Reviews
pushed interior light switch and lightsstill don't work
my fog lights dont turn on and would like to know where the fuse is to check it
Great truck but door handels stop working air conditioning switch goes out every 4 years and the radator leaks sooner or later but it does not over heat