1999 Cadillac Escalade Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Cadillac Escalade
- HOW MUCH IS THE LABOR TO SWITCH OUT A TRANSFER CASE. IF YOU BOUGHT ONE ALREADY.
- Inside lights do not come on after ignition is turned off.
- if the right front door panel is removed where is the speaker wire
- My radio wipers Windows locks went out tried unhooking the battery for awhile
- My suv interior light wont come on. Sometimes they do and sometimes they dont
1999 Cadillac Escalade Problems
The inside and outside door handles are prone to breaking.
It is common for the fuel level sensor in the fuel tank read the fuel level incorrectly. The sensor must be replaced to correct the condition. Our technicians recommend having the complete fuel pump module replaced on high mileage vehicles.
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
1999 Cadillac Escalade Questions
Also will not restart sometimes,until unlocking,relock all doors and tail gate. I was thinking is was a security problem. action Cadillac installed a new fuel pump before they lost their dealership.
I do not know the the place of the speaker wire
Now that wont work anymore would this be my bcm not sure could water affected the area to make this problems
1999 Cadillac Escalade Recalls
1999 Cadillac Escalade Reviews
Just bought this truck. Had issues with the tranny shifting hard from 1-2 after driving on the freeway at 65 for about 10 minutes, but turning the ignition off for about 5 seconds resets this. Other issue is that it stalls randomly, the fuel pump AND fuel filter have been replaced, STILL stalls randomly. Other than that, its a great truck.
my truck is having one problem a little skip