1999 Cadillac Escalade Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Cadillac Escalade
- How do I replace inside door handle on driver's door
- How do you replace inside door handle on a 1999 Cadillac Escalade?
- My Escalade will not shift from park to drive. When shifting, it broke.
- HOW MUCH IS THE LABOR TO SWITCH OUT A TRANSFER CASE. IF YOU BOUGHT ONE ALREADY.
- Inside lights do not come on after ignition is turned off.
1999 Cadillac Escalade Problems
The inside and outside door handles are prone to breaking.
It is common for the fuel level sensor in the fuel tank read the fuel level incorrectly. The sensor must be replaced to correct the condition. Our technicians recommend having the complete fuel pump module replaced on high mileage vehicles.
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
1999 Cadillac Escalade Questions
Also will not restart sometimes,until unlocking,relock all doors and tail gate. I was thinking is was a security problem. action Cadillac installed a new fuel pump before they lost their dealership.
I do not know the the place of the speaker wire
1999 Cadillac Escalade Recalls
1999 Cadillac Escalade Reviews
Just bought this truck. Had issues with the tranny shifting hard from 1-2 after driving on the freeway at 65 for about 10 minutes, but turning the ignition off for about 5 seconds resets this. Other issue is that it stalls randomly, the fuel pump AND fuel filter have been replaced, STILL stalls randomly. Other than that, its a great truck.
my truck is having one problem a little skip