2009 Cadillac Escalade Hybrid Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Cadillac Escalade Hybrid
- what is the cost to replace a daytime running light?
- The service traction control light came on...what is cost to replace sensor? etc
- the service traction control light came on yesterday....what can that indicate and how much to repair? Has Cadillac had any problems recall wise on this?
- hello i whant to ask abut transmisson oil how many litters and any tabe of oil
- My rear hatch door stopped opening remotely I can unlock manually and close it
2009 Cadillac Escalade Hybrid Problems
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
2009 Cadillac Escalade Hybrid Questions
aim mohammed from amman jordan ihave cadillac escalaed hybrid 2009 imported last month from US i whant to know abut the engine and transmisson oil the tabe and how match
2009 Cadillac Escalade Hybrid Recalls
The heated washer module under the hood could overheat due to excessive current draw. Under certain conditions, this could result in an under hood fire. This previous recall attempt in 2008 to repair this concern did not have the expected success. Dealers will now permanently disable and remove the heated washer module to correct this concern. This recall is expected to begin on June 20, 2010.
The RTV seal on the fuel system control modules may allow water to enter into the module. Water in the module can cause a short, which may cause hard starting, a crank-no start condition, or stalling, and the Service Engine Soon light may come on. If the engine stalls unexpectedly, there is an increased risk of a crash. Dealers will replace the fuel system control module free of charge. The recall began on May 18, 2009. The GM recall number is 08411.