2009 Cadillac Escalade EXT Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Cadillac Escalade EXT
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2009 Cadillac Escalade EXT Problems
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
The keyless entry system may stop working. Our technicians tell us the key fobs and keyless entry receiver may need to be replaced to correct this fault.
2009 Cadillac Escalade EXT Questions
I had no sound coming from non of my systems(CD player, phone, etc.
i am losing oil on my ext.6.2 liter with 15,000 miles I have. engine is losing a quarter of oil every 1000 miles. I use mobile one oil. please inform me on what to do?
2009 Cadillac Escalade EXT Recalls
The heated washer module under the hood could overheat due to excessive current draw. Under certain conditions, this could result in an under hood fire. This previous recall attempt in 2008 to repair this concern did not have the expected success. Dealers will now permanently disable and remove the heated washer module to correct this concern. This recall is expected to begin on June 20, 2010.
The RTV seal on the fuel system control modules may allow water to enter into the module. Water in the module can cause a short, which may cause hard starting, a crank-no start condition, or stalling, and the Service Engine Soon light may come on. If the engine stalls unexpectedly, there is an increased risk of a crash. Dealers will replace the fuel system control module free of charge. The recall began on May 18, 2009. The GM recall number is 08411.
2009 Cadillac Escalade EXT Reviews
On the phone with on Star when my battery went dead. When I got the car started there was no sound connected to none of my systems On Star, CD, Radio, etc.