2006 Cadillac Escalade EXT Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2006 Cadillac Escalade EXT
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2006 Cadillac Escalade EXT Problems
The daytime running lights are prone to burning out. Our technicians tell us that the light sockets may show signs of heat damage but usually are OK. Always be sure to use the correct replacement bulb for best life expectancy.
The steering may develop a clunk type noise from the upper intermediate steering shaft. Our technicians tell us that you should check with you local GM dealer to find out what the latest repair is for this condition.
The fuel pump may fail causing the engine to stall and not restart.
2006 Cadillac Escalade EXT Questions
The air conditioned seats will not turm on or blow any air
Where is this filter located
I found out that my car has electronic shock absorbers in the rear, but they cost a lot each, i was wondering if they can be changed for normal shock absorbers like the ones that it has in the front, thanks