2005 Cadillac Escalade EXT Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2005 Cadillac Escalade EXT
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2005 Cadillac Escalade EXT Problems
The daytime running lights are prone to burning out. Our technicians tell us that the light sockets may show signs of heat damage but usually are OK. Always be sure to use the correct replacement bulb for best life expectancy.
The steering may develop a clunk type noise from the upper intermediate steering shaft. Our technicians tell us that you should check with you local GM dealer to find out what the latest repair is for this condition.
The steering wheel position sensor may fail, resulting in the service stability message being displayed.
2005 Cadillac Escalade EXT Questions
An idiot put water in a gas can and poured it in
Gas tank- I caught them- stopped them. Was able
Get to MARATHON put 1/4 tank of premium in tank
Parked it then put water absorbing liquid it my tank.
Do you think my gas line, engine etc. Will be in tact ?
my truck started to miss a little when idling but cleared up when I drove HI way speed but then it started to heat a little so I added coolant and it cooled off when I got home the motor was over full on the dipstick and the motor would not turn over.
I"ll change the fuse and change the light bolb and nothing works
2005 Cadillac Escalade EXT Reviews
I have a 2005 cadillac escalade ext.Every time i step on the brakes while doind over 50 miles on hour the frunt end shakes.I change the brake and roter.I also change tie rod ends.I still have the problem.i cant figure out what the problem is.
Having major problems with the heat but just had a winter storm and this truck had no problems as a matter of fact it drove better, even tho i almost frooze to death.