2004 Cadillac Escalade EXT Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Cadillac Escalade EXT
- In the Mrkt for 2010 EXT. Come in Luxury, Platinum & Premium. What model is best
- what would cause the engine to lock up. Not able to rotate the crank shaft
- I received a notification on my dash that said stability system disabled.
- How do I turn off! my automatic daytime running lights?
- I have same issue with power steering whine on my EXT when making slow left turn
2004 Cadillac Escalade EXT Problems
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
The daytime running lights are prone to burning out. Our technicians tell us that the light sockets may show signs of heat damage but usually are OK. Always be sure to use the correct replacement bulb for best life expectancy.
The steering wheel position sensor may fail, resulting in the service stability message being displayed.
2004 Cadillac Escalade EXT Questions
while trying to start engine, it would turn over and almost fired. then next starter engagement there was a very loud bang on passenger side of engine. would not turn over again. got a breaker bar on the crank nut and can not rotate either direction.
This alert has popped up twice in the past 2 days.. When I turn my truck off and back on again, it clears... I'm just wondering what may be causing this issue?
your advise to another was to replace rack & pinion, my truck has 76000 miles and sets a lot. would lucas product help me. the problem just started and not severe yet.