2004 Cadillac Escalade EXT Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Cadillac Escalade EXT
- I received a notification on my dash that said stability system disabled.
- How do I turn off! my automatic daytime running lights?
- I have same issue with power steering whine on my EXT when making slow left turn
- Change or replace front headlight/headlamp bulb?
- my truck won't shift into highway speed gear at all it does fine in low speed ge
2004 Cadillac Escalade EXT Problems
The daytime running lights are prone to burning out. Our technicians tell us that the light sockets may show signs of heat damage but usually are OK. Always be sure to use the correct replacement bulb for best life expectancy.
The steering wheel position sensor may fail, resulting in the service stability message being displayed.
The steering may develop a clunk type noise from the upper intermediate steering shaft. Our technicians tell us that you should check with you local GM dealer to find out what the latest repair is for this condition.
2004 Cadillac Escalade EXT Questions
This alert has popped up twice in the past 2 days.. When I turn my truck off and back on again, it clears... I'm just wondering what may be causing this issue?
your advise to another was to replace rack & pinion, my truck has 76000 miles and sets a lot. would lucas product help me. the problem just started and not severe yet.
Replace the front headlight bulb?