2003 Cadillac Escalade EXT Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Cadillac Escalade EXT
- I am trying to find the specific part numbers for the cadillac shocks/air ride?
- why heater hot then cold air
- my service ride control message come on and at times my t/c and abs light comes
- I need to find a used driver side panel assembly door (the whole door assembly)
- when i stop at the light it seen like it trying to go by itself when my feet is
2003 Cadillac Escalade EXT Problems
The daytime running lights are prone to burning out. Our technicians tell us that the light sockets may show signs of heat damage but usually are OK. Always be sure to use the correct replacement bulb for best life expectancy.
The steering wheel position sensor may fail, resulting in the service stability message being displayed.
The steering may develop a clunk type noise from the upper intermediate steering shaft. Our technicians tell us that you should check with you local GM dealer to find out what the latest repair is for this condition.
2003 Cadillac Escalade EXT Questions
and my traction message come on and my truck slows down then regains speed what is going on with my truck
on yhe brake
I have escalade ext and I installation k&N 77 and rpm is up and down and tuyn off went is ruanig
2003 Cadillac Escalade EXT Reviews
We have problems with navigation system and heater control on passenger side. Dealer can't duplicate the problem and doesn't want to swap a bunch of unnecessary parts.