2002 Cadillac Escalade EXT Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Cadillac Escalade EXT
- Roaring noise over front left wheel Barron's and breaks are good
- Why would my horn randomly honk?
- I'm getting a quote from a mechanic of around 900 to replace the brakes on my O2 Escalade EXT I'm just curious if that's a fair price or not
- Transmission fluid overfill
- what is fault code po894? how can it be fixed or reset?
2002 Cadillac Escalade EXT Problems
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
The daytime running lights are prone to burning out. Our technicians tell us that the light sockets may show signs of heat damage but usually are OK. Always be sure to use the correct replacement bulb for best life expectancy.
The steering wheel position sensor may fail, resulting in the service stability message being displayed.
2002 Cadillac Escalade EXT Questions
It has happened when I get out. As well as directly after starting, while driving. Begins with one honk, then increases to multiple times.
2002 Cadillac Escalade EXT Reviews
I love this truck/car. With the midgate up it can be a comfortble luxuroius car that is smooth yet powerful. With the midgate down I can carry 4' x 8' sheets of material to the job site. It has been a great vehicle since I bought it almost 5 years ago!