2007 Cadillac Escalade ESV Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Cadillac Escalade ESV
- What is the responsibility of the repair shop when something happens to the car?
- Dashboard is out but the blue gauge lights are blinking??
- I was driving and dash light said engine shutting down..the escalade started
- 2007 escalade engine doesn't shutoff when key is turned off and removed
- 2007 Escalade ESV- when trying to put into park;resistance felt-left in reverse
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2007 Cadillac Escalade ESV Problems
Sudden catastrophic engine failure at 42,000 miles. Vehicle was towed in. Broken valve spring led to bent valve and $ 3,000.00 repair. Not covered under warranty, of course, due to age of vehicle. I expect more from GM's top-of-the-line. I won't buy another.
2007 Cadillac Escalade ESV Questions
I had my Cadillac into the dealership for its regular maintenance and two weeks later it started running rough. We got it back into the dealer ship and they inform us that the head has to be rebuilt. I would like to know if this is something that should have shown up during the regular maintena...
2007 Escalade - engine doesn't shutoff when I remove key from ignition switch
Pulled the fuel pump fuse #20 to stop then disconnected the battery.
Several times earlier today the ignition key had to be wiggled to move to the start position to start the car but but most other times I do not...
2007 Cadillac Escalade ESV Reviews
We have lived in Mexico ever since buying our ESV in July 2006. 95% of the gasoline burned has been PEMEX, Mexican gas. Almost of the service performed has been at a local Mexican garage. At 30,000 miles I started using "Mobile 1" for engine oil. The ESV has 128,000 miles. What a great vehicle. Most expensive repair was the replacing of the rear shocks. We not had any out of the ordinary...
One daytime running light burnt out and I was amazed at how much work the GM mechanic had to do to access the light socket. He even had to remove the grill and the fender liner which needless to say takes a lot of time and costs a lot for a cheap standard issue filament bulb. Since then one daytime driving light will be out and people will tell me about it but strangely it may come back on in a...