2001 Cadillac Eldorado Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Cadillac Eldorado
- Where is the auxillary input for the radio? I am trying to install satilte radio
- Have a small coolant leak at the front head, unable to locate, any ideas?
- when braking from higher speeds rear brakes seem to pulsate very hard
- My service air bag keeps staying on why why do I need to service my sir bag!!?
- I just fix the water pump and now it seem like the car get overheat.
2001 Cadillac Eldorado Problems
Problems with anti-theft systems using the raised-chip key can prevent the car from starting. The wires in the steering column to the ignition lock cylinder tend to break. The key and ignition lock cylinder should be replaced to correct this condition.
The trunk pull down switch may fail causing the trunk lid not to close completely. Our technicians tell us that the failed switch can be replaced without changing the complete pull down motor assembly.
The engine may develop an oil leak from the lower crankcase portion of the engine block. Our technicians tell us that the engine must be removed from the vehicle to properly repair this oil leak.
2001 Cadillac Eldorado Questions
had new rotors and pads put on front @ 58K Is there something wrong with the abs system?
When I start driving about 35mph, I start hearing this like fan like noise..any idea what it is beforeI take it in for service.
2001 Cadillac Eldorado Reviews
Excellent machine I love it.
brake pedal will not release how do I fix it and all four are disc pads ?