2001 Cadillac Eldorado Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Cadillac Eldorado
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
2001 Cadillac Eldorado Problems
Problems with anti-theft systems using the raised-chip key can prevent the car from starting. The wires in the steering column to the ignition lock cylinder tend to break. The key and ignition lock cylinder should be replaced to correct this condition.
The trunk pull down switch may fail causing the trunk lid not to close completely. Our technicians tell us that the failed switch can be replaced without changing the complete pull down motor assembly.
The engine may develop an oil leak from the lower crankcase portion of the engine block. Our technicians tell us that the engine must be removed from the vehicle to properly repair this oil leak.
2001 Cadillac Eldorado Questions
When I start driving about 35mph, I start hearing this like fan like noise..any idea what it is beforeI take it in for service.
if i disconnect the batery, it temporarily fixes the promblem
I have previously taken it in to repair but they did not fix. I need the air conditioner fixed drivers side power window fixed. As well as replacement bolts for the front fender that is offset due to collision. I would like quality work for a reasonable price. It is a 2001 Cadillac ElDorado