1994 Cadillac Eldorado Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Cadillac Eldorado
- kak otregulirovatj oborotq dvigatelja?zavoditsa dolgo oborotq prqgajut iglohnet
- car runs ,when I turn off the key security beep and lights turn on
- Why will my cd will not work?
- Rides rough and vibrates. Loses power intermittently when going uphill. Help
- My 94 Cadillac Eldorado is overheating and I don't know why I did that thermosta water pump and everything don't know why it's over heating can anybody help
1994 Cadillac Eldorado Problems
Problems with anti-theft systems using the raised-chip key can prevent the car from starting. The wires in the steering column to the ignition lock cylinder tend to break. The key and ignition lock cylinder should be replaced to correct this condition.
The trunk pull down switch may fail causing the trunk lid not to close completely. Our technicians tell us that the failed switch can be replaced without changing the complete pull down motor assembly.
The engine may develop an oil leak from the lower crankcase portion of the engine block. Our technicians tell us that the engine must be removed from the vehicle to properly repair this oil leak.
1994 Cadillac Eldorado Questions
The car now vibrates all the time, even when idling. It will get up a hill but sometimes struggles to make it.
This tick is very metallic. NOT a KNOCKING NOISE! Please I can tell the difference.Tick matches valve train component speed exactly.I'm thinking cam follower.Whats inside the follower that can fail causing this loud TICK? Can I run the engine w/out camcover to pinpoint this tick? You know (ol...
1994 Cadillac Eldorado Recalls
1994 Cadillac Eldorado Reviews
Just landed a 60,000 mile eldorado from a grandson of the original owner! Nice ride as expected, has a few blemishes, but overall very nice! I am once again stoked about my ride!
the worst Cady i Have Owned 6 years 2 alt 3 batteries And if it rains the battery is dead