1993 Cadillac Eldorado Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Cadillac Eldorado
- my car has been running hot.could it be thermastat
- Can you replace the bumper covers on a 93 Eldorado with ones from a 96 Eldorado?
- Y won't my car start? Changed starter, charged Battery, cranks, but no start.
- For some reason my car randomly started acting up, i cant go over 40mph.
- Air con blows warm air, ac button will not come on, says ac off. Checked coolant
1993 Cadillac Eldorado Problems
Problems with anti-theft systems using the raised-chip key can prevent the car from starting. The wires in the steering column to the ignition lock cylinder tend to break. The key and ignition lock cylinder should be replaced to correct this condition.
The trunk pull down switch may fail causing the trunk lid not to close completely. Our technicians tell us that the failed switch can be replaced without changing the complete pull down motor assembly.
The engine may develop an oil leak from the lower crankcase portion of the engine block. Our technicians tell us that the engine must be removed from the vehicle to properly repair this oil leak.
1993 Cadillac Eldorado Questions
every time i drive a short distance
Had heater core replaced last year. I need to sell his car. Remote won't work, trunk won't open, but it clicks.
checked catalyst already
1993 Cadillac Eldorado Recalls
1993 Cadillac Eldorado Reviews
1993 cadillac eldorado it has anti theft issues. it will not turn over with the key.I can jump the starter cylinoid across and it will start if the fuel relay is disconnected and it stays running until I try to put the relay back in and then it dies because the #1 cylinder fills up with fuel. then it won't turn over unless I take the spark plug out of #1 cylinder and remove the fuel