1992 Cadillac Eldorado Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1992 Cadillac Eldorado
- When I was driving today two of my headlights and interior lights went out.
- my air compressor is off. Is my alternator the cause
- Told I need oil lines changed for around 692.00 is this reasonable or getting r
- Noise metal rubbing on metal coming from the Engine Compartment while braking
- security activated. will not start after 3mi.anti thief system still active,
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
1992 Cadillac Eldorado Problems
Problems with anti-theft systems using the raised-chip key can prevent the car from starting. The wires in the steering column to the ignition lock cylinder tend to break. The key and ignition lock cylinder should be replaced to correct this condition.
The trunk pull down switch may fail causing the trunk lid not to close completely. Our technicians tell us that the failed switch can be replaced without changing the complete pull down motor assembly.
The air conditioning system can be prone to refrigerant leaks and failure of one or more pressure sensors. The AC pressure sensors should be checked for proper operation when ever the AC system is serviced.
1992 Cadillac Eldorado Questions
I have noise coming from my alternator
Suspect broken motor mounts. Any suggestions welcome. No warning lights or messages on dash print out.
door key will not unlock the drivers door, can I unplug the sec. mod. to reset the system
1992 Cadillac Eldorado Recalls
1992 Cadillac Eldorado Reviews
I have a 1992 Cadillac Eldorado and other than by passing the anti theft device, the only other trouble I have had is the heater blower fan works sometimes and sometimes not, the car was given to me by my Nephew that was in the final stages of cancer, since deceased, because he figured his kids would just turn it into a junk yard special, it runs great handles like a dream. uses only premium ...
i want to no how much it cost to fix a broken exhaust.on my caddy it fells like no muffler is on the car but it is..? it is just to loud.. and my car over heat what can be that be from??