1991 Cadillac Eldorado Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 Cadillac Eldorado
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1991 Cadillac Eldorado Problems
Problems with anti-theft systems using the raised-chip key can prevent the car from starting. The wires in the steering column to the ignition lock cylinder tend to break. The key and ignition lock cylinder should be replaced to correct this condition.
The trunk pull down switch may fail causing the trunk lid not to close completely. Our technicians tell us that the failed switch can be replaced without changing the complete pull down motor assembly.
The air conditioning system can be prone to refrigerant leaks and failure of one or more pressure sensors. The AC pressure sensors should be checked for proper operation when ever the AC system is serviced.
1991 Cadillac Eldorado Questions
I have replaced the fuel pump and filter and fuel pump relay and still no gas to the throttle body. the engine will run if I keep it primed.
Motor runs very quiet, very smooth, 82,000 miles. Have looked and checked everything but find no leaks. Parked there is no fluid loss only after being driven. Water temp is always in normal range in town or on hiway, never goes above 230 in town and hiway is normally about 200. Radiator doesn&...
my car is 1989 cadilac eldorado
1991 Cadillac Eldorado Recalls
1991 Cadillac Eldorado Reviews
this is my second 1991 eldo. i just found one with 66,000 miles. before these eldos i had a 91 toronado this car was handed down to 3 new drivers. the car would not quit. my friend has a 91 rivera with 246,000 miles on it. this is 3rd 91 riv. gm did something right with these models.
Great Car..replaced fuel injectors...mass air flow sensor 71,000 miles and still running strong
best car i ever owned. 300,000 mi. on it and the only thing i replaced was the altinater and the gas and oil.