2005 Cadillac DeVille Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2005 Cadillac DeVille
- how much to replace front timing case cover seal on 2005 deville
- power brakes and power steering fail while driving
- Thinking of buying the car. It shimmies from 68-75mph.Why?
- what is the problem with air condition,I just had it recharges about rhree weekr
- My service air bag light is on . No accident anyone else have this problem.
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2005 Cadillac DeVille Problems
One or more of the power window regulators (one in each door) may fail causing the window to fall into the door and not roll up.
One or more heater & AC (HVAC) air delivery and/or temperature mode door actuator may fail. This can result in incorrect air delivery or temperature. If this occurs, fault code(s) stored in the HVAC control module should be available to assist with diagnoses.
The engine may develop oil leaks from the lower crankcase portion of the engine block. Our technicians tell us that the engine must be removed from the vehicle to properly repair this oil leak.
2005 Cadillac DeVille Questions
I am thinking of buying a Cadillac 2005 Deville Sedan. It is perfect in town, but on the highway at 65 to 75 it shimmies constantly. Should I buy thid car? What would it take to repair it?
I also have my check coolant level cash warning comes on and then goes right off
2005 Cadillac DeVille Recalls
Excess weight on the key ring can cause the ignition switch to move out of the run position without warning, turning off the engine. This defect can also affect the safe operation of the airbag system. Until this recall is performed, customers should remove all items from their key rings, leaving only the ignition key. The key fob (if applicable), should also be removed from the key ring. Dealers will install two 13mm key rings and key insert into the vehicle's ignition keys to correct this concern.
2005 Cadillac DeVille Reviews
I have a 2005 that I've driven for 167k miles with nothing more than brakes and tires to be changed. I change the oil about every 4k and mainly run on highways with the cruise control. Best car that I've owned.
i have a 2005 deville with over 221,000 miles. we bought this car new and i have to say it has been well worth the money. i've never had any major issues with this car. i've had routine maintenance done, such as brakes and such, and we change the oil every 3-5000 miles and had the transmission flushed about every 60-80,000 miles. i use synthetic oil and swear by this oil. i've had to replace th...
this car is 2005 deville with 30.000 miles on it. it has been taken good care of oil changed every 3.000 miles it looks like new fan motor wont shut off useing oil tires wore out Its nota good deal for 40.ooo thousands doller car no wonder toyota and foreign cars have taken our market olds was the best car GM made