1999 Cadillac DeVille Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Cadillac DeVille
- ac works air comes out of all vents turn on heater cold air comes out no heat
- Is there an access to the fuel pump/sender unit in my 1999 Cadillac Deville?
- Why is my car still overheating after replacing water pump and thermostat?
- My car is making a noise and drives bad taking off
- dash panel lights are out...intermittent. ac, radio & auto windows go out also
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1999 Cadillac DeVille Problems
One or more of the power window regulators (one in each door) may fail causing the window to fall into the door and not roll up.
One or more heater & AC (HVAC) air delivery and/or temperature mode door actuator may fail. This can result in incorrect air delivery or temperature. If this occurs, fault code(s) stored in the HVAC control module should be available to assist with diagnoses.
The engine may develop oil leaks from the lower crankcase portion of the engine block. Our technicians tell us that the engine must be removed from the vehicle to properly repair this oil leak.
1999 Cadillac DeVille Questions
I need to service my fuel sender unit (gas gauge is not working at all). What is the easiest way to get access to this unit?
1999 Cadillac DeVille Recalls
Cadillac has recalled 1998-1999 DeVille vehicles because the side impact air bag sensors may be faulty. This could result in unintended deployment of the side impact air bags, which may injure passengers. Dealers will replace both side impact sensing modules.
1999 Cadillac DeVille Reviews
I have a 99 cadillac deville that keeps getting hot even after changing the thermostat, water pump, fan relays(because fan wasnt coming on)and still it overheats. Any suggestions?
I have a 1999 Cadillac Deville with the North Star Engine. I am having problems with over heating. I have replaced thermostat, water pump, radiator, and it still runs hot. I really runs hot when I run my A/C. If someone has the same problem, please tell me what you did to fix it.
i have a 1999 Cadillac De Ville,its been a great care.bought it from auto action.ran good for abt 5 months then it ran hot, these cars have a problem with the head gasket bolts that cause it to leak and run hot.i put liquid copper in it abt 8.00.i know they say dont put stop leak in it but it works.stop the leak stopped it from running hot.and the check engine light went back off,and it runs go...