1994 Cadillac DeVille Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Cadillac DeVille
- i have a 1994 cadillac deville 4.9 liter and I over cranked the engine when it ran out of gas. fuses are good and circuits look to be fine any ideas??
- Why car won't move in reverse or neutral
- Why won't car engage when put in reverse but will move in drive 2 or 3? An wont
- Instrument panel says "Engine too Hot, Coolant too hot, and A/C compressor down
- someone tried to break in our Cadillac and set the security alarm system off
1994 Cadillac DeVille Problems
One or more heater & AC (HVAC) air delivery and/or temperature mode door actuator may fail. This can result in incorrect air delivery or temperature. If this occurs, fault code(s) stored in the HVAC control module should be available to assist with diagnoses.
The engine may develop oil leaks from the lower crankcase portion of the engine block. Our technicians tell us that the engine must be removed from the vehicle to properly repair this oil leak.
1994 Cadillac DeVille Questions
Will it show up in the instrument cluster?
how is the PCM involved in my a/c?
My water pump went out and I've been told I should replace the Timing Chain. Is that necessary?
1994 Cadillac DeVille Reviews
I have had this car now for 3 years and its amazing I have had to replace the cadilac converter, tune-up, and brakes I have put around 120k miles on it in the three years its now @ 260k miles and runs amazing!!!!!! FOR ANYONE EALSE THAT HAS THIS SMAE CAR I WILL GIVE U SOME ADVICE TO MAKE IT RUN BETTER!!!!!!!! 1ST IT SAYS PREIUM GAS THAT 93 OCTANE USE IT U WILL NOTICE A BIG DIFFRENCE AFTER ABOUT...
i love my lac wouldnt trade it for any other car it may give me some problems time from time put when you fix enough stuff in it will run like a dream
Im a 4 time caddy owner, nothing like deville's , even had 2 escalades cnt beat the ride and it eats up highway.