1994 Cadillac DeVille Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Cadillac DeVille
- What does the lower radiator hose run to?
- i have a 1994 cadillac deville 4.9 liter and I over cranked the engine when it ran out of gas. fuses are good and circuits look to be fine any ideas??
- Why car won't move in reverse or neutral
- Why won't car engage when put in reverse but will move in drive 2 or 3? An wont
- Instrument panel says "Engine too Hot, Coolant too hot, and A/C compressor down
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1994 Cadillac DeVille Problems
One or more heater & AC (HVAC) air delivery and/or temperature mode door actuator may fail. This can result in incorrect air delivery or temperature. If this occurs, fault code(s) stored in the HVAC control module should be available to assist with diagnoses.
The engine may develop oil leaks from the lower crankcase portion of the engine block. Our technicians tell us that the engine must be removed from the vehicle to properly repair this oil leak.
1994 Cadillac DeVille Questions
I have a`94 Dee Ville with the 4.9 and when I put coolant in the radiator it flows thru the hose and leaks right back out from what appears to be where the hose is connected. I can't physically see it because the way it's setup. From the front the radiator is in the way, and from the bott...
Will it show up in the instrument cluster?
how is the PCM involved in my a/c?
1994 Cadillac DeVille Reviews
I have had this car now for 3 years and its amazing I have had to replace the cadilac converter, tune-up, and brakes I have put around 120k miles on it in the three years its now @ 260k miles and runs amazing!!!!!! FOR ANYONE EALSE THAT HAS THIS SMAE CAR I WILL GIVE U SOME ADVICE TO MAKE IT RUN BETTER!!!!!!!! 1ST IT SAYS PREIUM GAS THAT 93 OCTANE USE IT U WILL NOTICE A BIG DIFFRENCE AFTER ABOUT...
i love my lac wouldnt trade it for any other car it may give me some problems time from time put when you fix enough stuff in it will run like a dream
Im a 4 time caddy owner, nothing like deville's , even had 2 escalades cnt beat the ride and it eats up highway.