1993 Cadillac DeVille Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Cadillac DeVille
- 1993 Cadillac Deville only blows cold air.thermostat has been changed.
- How do I know if I need to replace the climate control module or the BCM? part#?
- There's some kind of pump making noise even when key is out and car off.
- my car sputters and sometimes shuts off. now im experiencing electric problems. the dash lights are blinking and heater is turning on and off. can u help me locate problem? thanks 4 any help
- window wont go up and switch just makes a clicking sound
1993 Cadillac DeVille Problems
One or more of the power window regulators (one in each door) may fail causing the window to fall into the door and not roll up.
One or more heater & AC (HVAC) air delivery and/or temperature mode door actuator may fail. This can result in incorrect air delivery or temperature. If this occurs, fault code(s) stored in the HVAC control module should be available to assist with diagnoses.
The engine may develop oil leaks from the lower crankcase portion of the engine block. Our technicians tell us that the engine must be removed from the vehicle to properly repair this oil leak.
1993 Cadillac DeVille Questions
need inexpensive solution to suspension
my aldl connector is not working
1993 Cadillac DeVille Recalls
Cadillac has recalled 1991-1993 Cadillac DeVille and Fleetwood vehicles because the upper transaxle cooler line may leak. In the presence of an ignition source, a fuel leak in the engine compartment may result in a fire. Dealers will replace the upper transaxle cooler line.
1993 Cadillac DeVille Reviews
Good service out of the vehicle for almost 175,000 miles now. Power steering hoses leaked a couple times, but other than that a pretty decent car. handling and ride quality are better than most US made cars of that time period, but not up to the standards of luxury imports from the mid 90s.