1992 Cadillac DeVille Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1992 Cadillac DeVille
- why does my heater blow warm when its idling and cold when im driving
- Just got my speed sensor replaced and the problem is occurring again why is thIs
- Why does my car cuts off when coming to a stop? Error code pulled E52 and E91
- What can i put on my 1992 deville to make faster
- What can i put on my 1992 cadillac to get more horse power super charger
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1992 Cadillac DeVille Problems
One or more heater & AC (HVAC) air delivery and/or temperature mode door actuator may fail. This can result in incorrect air delivery or temperature. If this occurs, fault code(s) stored in the HVAC control module should be available to assist with diagnoses.
It is common for the fuel level sensor in the fuel tank read the fuel level incorrectly. The sensor must be replaced to correct the condition. Our technicians recommend having the complete fuel pump module replaced on high mileage vehicles.
The anti-lock brake system (ABS) control module may fail causing the ABS light to illuminate. Failed modules should be replaced to restore ABS operation.
1992 Cadillac DeVille Questions
I wanna no what can i put to make it faster or more horse power
What supercharger can i put on my 1992 cadillac deville an what one do i purchase it has 4.9 v8 i no a bigger cam will produce but i wont superchare and dont no which one to buy
but it runs good for about 1 hour then starts rough idle and you have2 push gas pedal real slow two accelerate
1992 Cadillac DeVille Recalls
Cadillac has recalled 1991-1993 Cadillac DeVille and Fleetwood vehicles because the upper transaxle cooler line may leak. In the presence of an ignition source, a fuel leak in the engine compartment may result in a fire. Dealers will replace the upper transaxle cooler line.
1992 Cadillac DeVille Reviews
awesome car with upkeep. rides smooth. gas hog unfortunately.