2006 Cadillac CTS Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2006 Cadillac CTS
- White fluid coming from underneath car
- water is coming out of the water jug when turn wiper on will not cut off
- How to replace the radiator hoses on a 2006 CTS?
- how to remove a broken gas cap that is stuck in vehicle and just turns around
- My cadillac cts won't start after setting, battery and alternator checked out ok
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2006 Cadillac CTS Problems
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
The passenger seat sensor may fail causing the SRS (airbag) light to illuminate. This problem has turned into a recall on some vehicles. Please contact you local dealer to see if your particular car is included. For more information on this recall, please click here»
The steering wheel position sensor may fail, resulting in the service stability message being displayed.
2006 Cadillac CTS Questions
Only overheated when i lost fluid
Do I need any special tools?
After I jump it it will start up and run fine but once it sets for a few hours I have to jump it again
2006 Cadillac CTS Recalls
General Motors is recalling certain 2005-2007 Cadillac CTS vehicles. The front passenger seat occupant sensor may become damaged, disabling the passenger airbag and illuminating the airbag warning light. If the airbag does not deploy when needed, there may be an increased risk of injury to the front seat passenger. Dealers will replace the front passenger sensing system free of charge.
On certain passenger vehicles the rear axle pinion seal may be faulty and start to leak. This may cause fluid loss and the rear differential to lock up resulting in a possible accident. Dealer will replace pinion seal free of charge. The GM recall # is 07204