2007 Cadillac CTS-V Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Cadillac CTS-V
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2007 Cadillac CTS-V Problems
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
The rear axle pinion seal may leak causing fluid loss and possible internal rear end damage. Replacing the faulty seal will commonly correct this concern.
The front and rear light bulbs are prone to premature failure. Our technicians tell us that the front bulbs can be very difficult to replace.
2007 Cadillac CTS-V Recalls
General Motors is recalling certain 2005-2007 Cadillac CTS vehicles. The front passenger seat occupant sensor may become damaged, disabling the passenger airbag and illuminating the airbag warning light. If the airbag does not deploy when needed, there may be an increased risk of injury to the front seat passenger. Dealers will replace the front passenger sensing system free of charge.