2004 Cadillac CTS-V Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Cadillac CTS-V
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2004 Cadillac CTS-V Problems
The passenger seat sensor may fail causing the SRS (airbag) light to illuminate. This problem has turned into a recall on some vehicles. Please contact you local dealer to see if your particular car is included. For more information on this recall, please click here»
The rear axle pinion seal may leak causing fluid loss and possible internal rear end damage. Replacing the faulty seal will commonly correct this concern.
The front and rear light bulbs are prone to premature failure. Our technicians tell us that the front bulbs can be very difficult to replace.