2013 Cadillac ATS Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2013 Cadillac ATS
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
2013 Cadillac ATS Recalls
Due to a potential problem with seatbelt pretensioners, front seat occupants may not be properly restrained in the event of a crash, increasing the risk of personal injury. Dealers will replace both front the driver's and the passenger's lap belt pretensioners to correct this concern. Remedy parts are not currently available, owners will be sent a notification when parts become available.
Due to an incomplete weld on the seat hook bracket assembly, the front seats in the affected vehicles may not stay secured in place. A seat that does not stay secured increases the risk of occupant injury in a vehicle crash. Dealers will inspect the lower seat track and replace it as necessary to correct this concern.
Certain vehicles are being recalled because of concerns with the brake lights and cruise control operation. The brake lights can come on when the brakes are not applied and/or the cruise control may disengage. These functions are controlled by the Body Control Module (BCM). Your GM dealer will reprogram the BCM to correct this concern.