1995 Buick Skylark Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Buick Skylark
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1995 Buick Skylark Problems
A door window may move slowly or stop in mid travel due to a failing power window motor. The affected window may start working again after the motor cools off. Replacing the faulty window motor will commonly correct this concern.
The heater core under the right side of the dashboard may leak engine coolant which can puddle on the passenger front floor. The loss of coolant may cause an engine overheating condition. Our technicians tell us that removal of the dash board is necessary to replace the heater on these vehicles.
A coolant leak may develop from the water pump. This can result in an engine overheating condition. A leaking water pump will require replacement.
1995 Buick Skylark Questions
Just replaced transmission and alternator
1995 Buick (skylark 2.3L) 4 Quad 16V DOHC .
I cannot get to the pully. Things are too close together. There must be a way!
1995 Buick Skylark Recalls
1995 Buick Skylark Reviews
I am having a promble with back tail light panel burns out ever two weeks
Engine is starting to lose power and "putter" around. However, when its in park it does not show any that it has any problems whatsoever. Front windows quit working months ago. The sway bar fell off as well. Overall, this thing is a piece o crap. Luckily i only paid 300 bucks for it.