1994 Buick Skylark Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Buick Skylark
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1994 Buick Skylark Problems
A door window may move slowly or stop in mid travel due to a failing power window motor. The affected window may start working again after the motor cools off. Replacing the faulty window motor will commonly correct this concern.
The heater core under the right side of the dashboard may leak engine coolant which can puddle on the passenger front floor. The loss of coolant may cause an engine overheating condition. Our technicians tell us that removal of the dash board is necessary to replace the heater on these vehicles.
A coolant leak may develop from the water pump. This can result in an engine overheating condition. A leaking water pump will require replacement.
1994 Buick Skylark Questions
price. however, I dont know how to take it out or install it. Any tips?
My struts are pretty worn out. I hit RailRoad tracks and bottomed out. Now no reverse and it slips in drive. all fluid levels are fine. It has a tapping sound when in Park or Neutral.
Prior to the problem with the fuel pump, I was getting 27 to 33 mpg. Since replacement, my mpg has dropped in half and the engine still bogs and acts like it wants to die.