1993 Buick Skylark Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Buick Skylark
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
1993 Buick Skylark Problems
A door window may move slowly or stop in mid travel due to a failing power window motor. The affected window may start working again after the motor cools off. Replacing the faulty window motor will commonly correct this concern.
The heater core under the right side of the dashboard may leak engine coolant which can puddle on the passenger front floor. The loss of coolant may cause an engine overheating condition. Our technicians tell us that removal of the dash board is necessary to replace the heater on these vehicles.
A coolant leak may develop from the water pump. This can result in an engine overheating condition. A leaking water pump will require replacement.
1993 Buick Skylark Questions
When the car is first started and I put my feet on the gas the car acts as if it want to go and it feels as if it stalls put once it is going it picks up speed the way it is supposed to. I changed the spark plugs, wires, and coils.
HEARD CLUNKING SOUND IN FRONT END WHEN PUT CAR IN REVERSE, GOT TO DESTINATION, NO PROBLEM, CAME BACK OUT, CAR WOULDNT MOVE ONCE PUT IN REVERSE, PUT IN DRIVE, HEARD LOUD BANG WOULDNT MOVE IN DRIVE.
when i turn left, even a lil, it makes a groaning noise. but when i turn right its quiet