1999 Buick Riviera Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Buick Riviera
- My car stalls when i take my foot off the gas and it seems to hold the gears when shifting
- How do I replace the module for the transmission?
- how do I replace ignition
- What is an estimate on labor to replace the rear drivers hub assembly
- REPLACED HEAD GASKETS ,HAD WATER IN OIL PAN CHANGED OIL&FILTER CAN'T GET OIL TO PUMP OIL TO TOP OF ENGINE ?
1999 Buick Riviera Problems
An automatic transmission fluid leak may develop from the rubber section of a transmission cooler line. In some cases the rubber section of hose can be replaced. In others, the complete cooler line must be replaced to correct this type of leak.
The intake manifold gasket may develop external engine oil leak. The manifold gasket will need to be replaced to correct this issue.
1999 Buick Riviera Questions
The tranny is not slipping if you speed up it goes away??
I need to replace my bad clutch !
1999 Buick Riviera Reviews
Have owned 2 99s and 1 98 which are effectively the same car. Obviously I love my Rivieras That said, they all have had supercharger coupler failures, leveling system failures, and trunk leaks, all of which are relatively easy to repair with the leveling system the most expensive to repair. One had a bad intake manifold gasket that leaked antifreeze into the intake that I never repaired. Have...
Love this car, but there are a bunch of little problems.