1996 Buick Riviera Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1996 Buick Riviera
- CUTS OUT AND SPUTTERS WHEN Y0U GIVE IT THROTTLE RECENTLY ADDED COLD AIR INTAKE
- When switched to high gear the car bucks and shakes when accelerated
- Why won't the headlights turn off even when switch is off and no keys
- got 40 plus fuel pressure it drop but not fast,but wont run
- Power steering fluids leaks. Can this cause a misfire.
1996 Buick Riviera Problems
An automatic transmission fluid leak may develop from the rubber section of a transmission cooler line. In some cases the rubber section of hose can be replaced. In others, the complete cooler line must be replaced to correct this type of leak.
The intake manifold gasket may develop external engine oil leak. The manifold gasket will need to be replaced to correct this issue.
1996 Buick Riviera Questions
my riviera cuts out under load runs ok until you give it 1/2 full throttle,have mass sensor,intake air temp,spark plugs
,put new pump,relay, check fuses, new fuel pressure regulator wont run take gas on rag and put on air filter tube it run whats up anybody help
I added freon while the car was started and had it turned on high/ auto. Still not blowing cold air. I checked to make sure the freon wasn't leaking. Is there a fuse i need to change? Could it be an easy fix or should i take it to the shop?
1996 Buick Riviera Recalls
1996 Buick Riviera Reviews
Car is stuck on low cool won't move. cant get it on heat or defrost 1996 buick riv. turbo. thanks , Iaabelle