1995 Buick Riviera Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Buick Riviera
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1995 Buick Riviera Problems
An automatic transmission fluid leak may develop from the rubber section of a transmission cooler line. In some cases the rubber section of hose can be replaced. In others, the complete cooler line must be replaced to correct this type of leak.
The intake manifold gasket may develop external engine oil leak. The manifold gasket will need to be replaced to correct this issue.
1995 Buick Riviera Questions
1995 Buick rivera super charge, a year ago could hear a tick in dash, recently had work done on the car, they did unhook Battery. Now AC only blows top dash and floor and back seat vents on at me . I can still hear the tick, after a few seconds it stops. how can I fix this with out it costing me...
I need some assistances that will show me how to put it back togather from the upper bearing ,steerinq wheel,turn signal switch,ect. My memory is not as good as it was and I don't need it to cause problems.
You can take your foot off the gas and it will still keep moving motor is reving up has power just revs to 2000
1995 Buick Riviera Recalls
1995 Buick Riviera Reviews
i just got a 1995 riv and its been sitting up for months, 32,000 miles car is ok body is in bad shape, thats not a problem, changed spark plugs and wires, transmission flush, the car sputters when i first drive it off and then rides smoothly, but i hear a wierd noise , sounds like the fan or something , any suggestions
Love the body of car but it has some serious design flaws, i.e. the battery is under the back seat. What moron thought of putting it in such an inaccessible place? If you ever need to charge it, you have to pull out the back seat..what a pain. I loved the way you could adjust the electric seats until that went out and now it's stuck in one place and can't move it. Another common problem I've no...
My 1995 trunk keeps leaking but i cant figure out from where. When it rains, the trunk fills up with wanter and the carpet is always wet and stinks like mold. How can i find the leak? The seals look good,.