1993 Buick Riviera Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Buick Riviera
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1993 Buick Riviera Problems
An automatic transmission fluid leak may develop from the rubber section of a transmission cooler line. In some cases the rubber section of hose can be replaced. In others, the complete cooler line must be replaced to correct this type of leak.
The intake manifold gasket may develop external engine oil leak. The manifold gasket will need to be replaced to correct this issue.
The air conditioning system can be prone to refrigerant leaks and failure of one or more pressure sensors. The AC pressure sensors should be checked for proper operation when ever the AC system is serviced.
1993 Buick Riviera Questions
Replaced starter less than 20,000 miles ago...Also when warming very rough. Had this problem before went away after replaced starter now is back
I replaced the fuel pump, but it runs like crap now. The relay, and fuses r fine. It spits and sputters, and won't accelerate at all. I don't have a lot of cash to sink into it, so hopefully I can get a idea of what's wrong with help from someone here
After it rains, about every 3-4 days where I live, I have about 2-3 inches of nasty standing water in the middle of my trunk! I have checked the seal around the trunk opening and it is in excellent shape, no tears or cracking. There are also no rust spots or holes in the body around and under th...