1992 Buick Riviera Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1992 Buick Riviera
- While driving 92 Buick Riv.my panel lights,power anything goes completly out.
- How do you fix the cruise control
- Why does it feel like heat is coming through the floor while driving?
- Security light flashing due to door lock being pulled out. Drains battery!
- Headlights remain on even when car is turn off. Why?
1992 Buick Riviera Problems
An automatic transmission fluid leak may develop from the rubber section of a transmission cooler line. In some cases the rubber section of hose can be replaced. In others, the complete cooler line must be replaced to correct this type of leak.
The air conditioning system can be prone to refrigerant leaks and failure of one or more pressure sensors. The AC pressure sensors should be checked for proper operation when ever the AC system is serviced.
The anti-lock brake (ABS) accumulator may fail causing loss of power brake assist. (The brake pedal will become very hard.)
1992 Buick Riviera Questions
foot is getting hot while driving.
I cannot find a replacement lock for the alarm system, only a standard lock. How can I fix this so I don't have to disconnect battery?
I have replaced the crank sensor and the ignition control module. at one point thought fuel first. new fuel pump installed. It would run then shut off, now it just wont start at all. Ready to blow it up!!!! LMAO. HELP!!!!! What am i leaving out