1990 Buick Riviera Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1990 Buick Riviera
- 1988 3.6 t-type breaks very stiff how do i fix
- Buick Riviera 89 need to convert the AC system to meet regulations in Calif.
- I have a 73 buick riviera, 455 big block not a 1990 field wont allow earlier
- What years are the cars that are compatible with the 1989 Riviera?
- Problem of the trunk pull down motor not working.
1990 Buick Riviera Problems
An automatic transmission fluid leak may develop from the rubber section of a transmission cooler line. In some cases the rubber section of hose can be replaced. In others, the complete cooler line must be replaced to correct this type of leak.
The air conditioning system can be prone to refrigerant leaks and failure of one or more pressure sensors. The AC pressure sensors should be checked for proper operation when ever the AC system is serviced.
1990 Buick Riviera Questions
What is cost to convert the AC system?
Ive replaced, fuel filters, pump, hoses, wires, plugs, cap,rotor, points, distributor, i habe a 4 barrel edlebrock carb. Headers, and new exhaust manifold. My question is i like to go fast, and tried peeling out in 1st gear, as well as drive, and the car died. Its happened 3 times, and not sur...