2007 Buick Rendezvous Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Buick Rendezvous
- I had the master cylinder replaced. it is still leaking fluid & is ABS
- My running light on my 2007 Buick Rendevous won't go off. How do i shut them of
- replaced fuel pump ran once now won't start why?
- when accelerating battery light comes on then all warning lights and ding ding
- IS FUEL PUMP ASSEMBLY ONLY EXPLANATION?
2007 Buick Rendezvous Problems
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
The high pressure power steering hose will commonly leak fluid and should be replaced if this is the case.
2007 Buick Rendezvous Questions
The car hesitated and then wouldn't run. Replaced the fuel pump and it ran once then tries to turn over but won't. What is the problem?
has new alt. battery is getting worse
120K MILES ...well maintained and no problems. Just died while idling at light. Towed. Left overnight. Garage started up fine this morning. Told need new fuel pump ASSEMBLY and that they are very expensive - ? Oil fine, battery fine. NO dash lights came on. Any other ideas before I part with $$...
2007 Buick Rendezvous Reviews
You don't know how good a vehicle is until it's old enough to know. After 3 years our Rendezvous has not been back to the dealer except for the free inspections. Our 8 year old Rendezvous has 90K miles and has cost $101 for repairs. So far our Buicks have been as reliable and perform as good as anything on the road. We get a easy 26 to 28 mpg and a very smooth quiet ride with 110 cubic feet of ...