2007 Buick Rendezvous Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Buick Rendezvous
- what is correct tire pressure cant find it in book
- Is the fuel pump accessible by removing a panel under the floor?
- 2007 Buick Rendezvous w/ 125,000 miles on it. I just had the transmission fluid & filter changed and it still slams into gear from a start at traffic light.
- Passenger drivers side, window will not go up and down, and lock won't work. Fus
- How do I change a headlight
2007 Buick Rendezvous Problems
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Running the engine with a coolant/oil mix may result in engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct this issue.
2007 Buick Rendezvous Questions
It seems as though no one has this answered. And I don't either, sorry. I have the same problem now w/ my 2007 Buick Rendezvous w/ 125,000 miles on it. I just had the transmission fluid & filter changed and it still happens occasionally. Everything seemed to go awry when I had a damaged l...
Fuse is fine. Replaced both the door lock system and controll unit for power windows. Still didn't work
2007 Buick Rendezvous Reviews
You don't know how good a vehicle is until it's old enough to know. After 3 years our Rendezvous has not been back to the dealer except for the free inspections. Our 8 year old Rendezvous has 90K miles and has cost $101 for repairs. So far our Buicks have been as reliable and perform as good as anything on the road. We get a easy 26 to 28 mpg and a very smooth quiet ride with 110 cubic feet of ...