2007 Buick Rendezvous Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Buick Rendezvous
- what is correct tire pressure cant find it in book
- 2007 Buick Rendezvous w/ 125,000 miles on it. I just had the transmission fluid & filter changed and it still slams into gear from a start at traffic light.
- Passenger drivers side, window will not go up and down, and lock won't work. Fus
- How do I change a headlight
- Can the fuel pump on my 2007 Rendevous act up for two months without going bad?
2007 Buick Rendezvous Problems
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Running the engine with a coolant/oil mix may result in engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct this issue.
2007 Buick Rendezvous Questions
It seems as though no one has this answered. And I don't either, sorry. I have the same problem now w/ my 2007 Buick Rendezvous w/ 125,000 miles on it. I just had the transmission fluid & filter changed and it still happens occasionally. Everything seemed to go awry when I had a damaged l...
Has been to dealer twice in two months, cleared old codes never acted up for dealer a total of seven days. Now today it quit while driving and the mechanic tells me it's the fuel pump and he recommends an AC Delco $400 fuel pump because the$250 ones are junk. I always though fuel pumps just g...
2007 Buick Rendezvous Reviews
You don't know how good a vehicle is until it's old enough to know. After 3 years our Rendezvous has not been back to the dealer except for the free inspections. Our 8 year old Rendezvous has 90K miles and has cost $101 for repairs. So far our Buicks have been as reliable and perform as good as anything on the road. We get a easy 26 to 28 mpg and a very smooth quiet ride with 110 cubic feet of ...