2006 Buick Rendezvous Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2006 Buick Rendezvous
- The electric locks are not unlocking the passenger doors. Fuse or short?
- My air ride suspension in the back is out. I have tried replacing the pump but that didn't work, it just always seems to run. Is this a common problem? What should I do?
- what traction light has to do with the timing chain
- Driver's heated seat does not heat At first was too hot on one side now no heat
- my low fuel light keep coming on and off.
2006 Buick Rendezvous Problems
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
The high pressure power steering hose will commonly leak fluid and should be replaced if this is the case.
2006 Buick Rendezvous Questions
even after I fill my tank, my gauge sometimes says 1/4 tank or 1/2 tank, my low fuel light comes on and off sometimes a few times during a short ride to the store. what could be causes this ?
2006 Buick Rendezvous Recalls
2006 Buick Rendezvous Reviews
I owe to much money to be having this many issues with this car. Sometimes when starting it, it acts like the starter is stuck,rearhatch locks by itself,power plugs dont work,preset radio stations were deleted on there own,rotors are warped took it to dealer to fix them they did ,it lasted a month clip on brake pad keeps breaking all of this and I havent even hit 45000 miles yet!
had to replace heads at about 136,000 miles
I bought my SUV used and really do like my car other than the issues we have had. . First we were experiencing the abs and traction control problems that others have noted when hitting bumps and turning and after replacing everything the mechanic told us to raise we found out the wire harness was bad on the wheel hub. So we replaced both wheel hubs abd sensors only to find out it was a cheap fi...