2002 Buick Rendezvous Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Buick Rendezvous
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2002 Buick Rendezvous Problems
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Running the engine with a coolant/oil mix may result in engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct this issue.
2002 Buick Rendezvous Questions
The cap is cool if you touch it but there's no overflow from the cap but the over flow is full
i changed it from a transponder to a bypass due to losing the keys. There was nothing wrong with it from the beginning.
Back up lights don't come on, I can't find a fuse for it
2002 Buick Rendezvous Recalls
Due to variations in the manufacturing process, or exposure to high heat may lead to a fracture in the tank inlet check valve. Fuel vapors may pass through the fracture and accumulate on the side of the fuel tank. A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source could result in a fire. Dealers will replace the fuel tank. The recall began December 4, 2007. The GM recall number is 06230.
2002 Buick Rendezvous Reviews
i have owned this vehicle since early 2003. i have spent big bucks on it 2 times and preparing to spend yet another $1100 on a head gasket repair. i will nevber purchase another Buick
This car is horrible!! Had to replace head gasket, engine, fuel sensor, water pump, thermostat never buy this CAR!!!
I bought my rendezvous in 2003 and have had nothing but trouble. All the windows have fallen of their tracks and then the gas tank (thank God it was a recall item) now my window has fallen again AND my break sticks and I ride around with the lights on all the time. I have put so much money into it that I could have had a new car with LESS headaches. I think a problem like the breaks should be t...