2004 Buick Regal Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Buick Regal
- Weak cabin heating and the engine light comes on.
- why my engine dies when I put on turn signals?
- I heard a slight knocking sound in the engine. Change eng oil & svc eng soon on
- Can a EGR valve be reused an cleaned/or should a new one installed
- I am replacing upper intake manifold cover with gasket set an injector o rings
2004 Buick Regal Problems
The fuel pump may fail causing engine to stall and not restart.
One or more of the power windows may stop working due to a failed window switch. Failed switches will require replacement.
2004 Buick Regal Questions
The one time I have had the code checked it seemed to be a heating thermostat. The engine is running cooler since I had the coolant reservoir elbows replaced with aluminum units rather than plastic.
happens all the time. with key in on position I turn signal on and all dash lights go out,they come back on when I shut signal off
battery fine put on new starter had a major tune up