2004 Buick Regal Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Buick Regal
- The car's ABS/Traction/Service engine lights come on and go off independent of any obvious issue. One wheel speed sensor has already been replaced but the local shop sees an undefined issue in the front wheels/harness.
- What causes the Anti-Lock light to turn on?
- Weak cabin heating and the engine light comes on.
- why my engine dies when I put on turn signals?
- I heard a slight knocking sound in the engine. Change eng oil & svc eng soon on
2004 Buick Regal Problems
The fuel pump may fail causing engine to stall and not restart.
The mass air flow or crankshaft position sensor may fail causing the engine to intermittently stall. It may be necessary for the engine to cool down before it will restart.
2004 Buick Regal Questions
Who knows the best about this car? What should concern me the most?
While driving my car this light comes on sometimes,and my car turns off in the middle of the street and all of the lights on the panel go crazy. Already changed the module and fuse box. No codes come up when we took it to the mechanic at the dealer. Only advice given from the mechanic is to wait ...
The one time I have had the code checked it seemed to be a heating thermostat. The engine is running cooler since I had the coolant reservoir elbows replaced with aluminum units rather than plastic.
2004 Buick Regal Recalls
Engine oil may leak from the valve cover area, which can cause a burning odor and increase risk of fire. Dealers will replace the spark plug wire retainer to redirect the dripping oil on affected vehicles, and will replace the left valve cover gasket on vehicles with the 3.8L V6 supercharged engine.