2002 Buick Regal Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Buick Regal
- What would cause my fuel pump not to get power.
- After repair all the way down to the heads,car is still showing low coolant.
- Key that came wirh lock cylinder dont have chip on it like oreginal what to do
- Anti-locks and then no power just died. Complete loss of power while driving
- How much will a new exhaust system be?
2002 Buick Regal Problems
The fuel pump may fail causing engine to stall and not restart.
The intake manifold gasket may develop external engine oil leak. The manifold gasket will need to be replaced to correct this issue.
2002 Buick Regal Questions
I put a new pump in but it still wont start
What I thought at first was a blown head gasket was one of the plastic coolant inserts breaking thus loosing all of the coolant.Took apart all the way down to the heads.After repair car is still showing low collant from time to time without detecting anyleakage.
2002 Buick Regal Recalls
2002 Buick Regal Reviews
ITS A GREAT CAR BUT ITS NOT THE 85 REGAL I HAD IN THE PAST. FAIR GAS MILEAGE. COMFORTABLE. GOOD HANDLING. BUT HAVE HAD TO REPLACE BRAKES SEVERAL TIMES IN 2 YEARS. AND DIGITAL ODOMETER IS OUT ON IT SO DON'T KNOW HOW MANY MILES I HAVE NOW. HAD FRONT SUSPENSION PARTS REPLACED AND ONE WINDOW MOTOR REPLACED.