2001 Buick Regal Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Buick Regal
- where do i put the power steering fluid at, in a 2001 buick regal
- Coolant Warning Light coming on again when coolant level is not low
- Why is My car is running hot an blowing out cold air
- Lights will not switch on at night but on in the day,,, checked all fuses
- I have replaced 3 blower motors since 3/2014 and now I smell something hot...
2001 Buick Regal Problems
The fuel pump may fail causing engine to stall and not restart.
One or more of the power windows may stop working due to a failed window switch. Failed switches will require replacement.
2001 Buick Regal Questions
when I try to run my heat and I think it is up by the driver's side under the windshield, any clues!!?
2001 Buick Regal Recalls
The air bag warning label on the sun visors does not comply with required size and content guidelines. GM mailed customers a new label to install on their visors.
2001 Buick Regal Reviews
MY rack and pinion is leaking on the right side
driving down road almost like u put brake on now no reverse what is wrong
i own a 2001 buick regal LS i am the 2nd owner since aug. 2010. By 2011 i started having problems with the ignition it used to lock on me then went away. After that problem it was the gear shift when u press it down to shift it was hard to press down to shift, so i banged the hell out of it one day and it went away. Now its jan. 2013 and i found a gad leak under the hood hopefully it wont cost ...