2001 Buick Regal Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Buick Regal
- Lights will not switch on at night but on in the day,,, checked all fuses
- What is the cost to repair or replace instrument cluster?
- after replacing the rack&pinion with magnasteer do i need a scantool for it 2 wo
- where is dip stick for power steering fluid
- was told the torque clutch convertor and low roller clutch assembly is bad
2001 Buick Regal Problems
The fuel pump may fail causing engine to stall and not restart.
The mass air flow or crankshaft position sensor may fail causing the engine to intermittently stall. It may be necessary for the engine to cool down before it will restart.
2001 Buick Regal Questions
where is dip stick under for power steering fluid under hood
2001 Buick Regal Recalls
The air bag warning label on the sun visors does not comply with required size and content guidelines. GM mailed customers a new label to install on their visors.
2001 Buick Regal Reviews
MY rack and pinion is leaking on the right side
driving down road almost like u put brake on now no reverse what is wrong
Car is running OK. I've had 10 accidents but at least my poor little Buick is ticking. Had minimal issues after car has been damaged several times. Under acceleration it smokes bad from rear of exhaust plus engine burns 1quart of oil but still runs like new. Replaced pinions and brakes four times now my rack is leaking very dependable car though looks like someone got mad took their frustration...