2001 Buick Regal Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Buick Regal
- Lights will not switch on at night but on in the day,,, checked all fuses
- i replaced my mass air flow 2 times and the check eng lght goes off then back on
- antilock brake/service engine now and traction control off lights pop up issues.
- Would a "weak" battery cause: 1) Various warning lights to come on? 2) Not allow removal of ignition key? 3) Why?
- Why did my check ingine soon light come on after I turned the AC on?
2001 Buick Regal Problems
The fuel pump may fail causing engine to stall and not restart.
One or more of the power windows may stop working due to a failed window switch. Failed switches will require replacement.
2001 Buick Regal Questions
when I try to run my heat and I think it is up by the driver's side under the windshield, any clues!!?
2001 Buick Regal Recalls
The air bag warning label on the sun visors does not comply with required size and content guidelines. GM mailed customers a new label to install on their visors.
2001 Buick Regal Reviews
driving down road almost like u put brake on now no reverse what is wrong
MY rack and pinion is leaking on the right side
Car is running OK. I've had 10 accidents but at least my poor little Buick is ticking. Had minimal issues after car has been damaged several times. Under acceleration it smokes bad from rear of exhaust plus engine burns 1quart of oil but still runs like new. Replaced pinions and brakes four times now my rack is leaking very dependable car though looks like someone got mad took their frustration...