2001 Buick Regal Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Buick Regal
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2001 Buick Regal Problems
The fuel pump may fail causing engine to stall and not restart.
The intake manifold gasket may develop external engine oil leak. The manifold gasket will need to be replaced to correct this issue.
2001 Buick Regal Questions
when I try to run my heat and I think it is up by the driver's side under the windshield, any clues!!?
Car cranks, runs great and smooth. Drive a couple miles then it will skip, race up/down, cut off. Fuel filter was dirty, thought that was it. Still doing bit. Please help!!
2001 Buick Regal Recalls
The air bag warning label on the sun visors does not comply with required size and content guidelines. GM mailed customers a new label to install on their visors.
2001 Buick Regal Reviews
driving down road almost like u put brake on now no reverse what is wrong
i own a 2001 buick regal LS i am the 2nd owner since aug. 2010. By 2011 i started having problems with the ignition it used to lock on me then went away. After that problem it was the gear shift when u press it down to shift it was hard to press down to shift, so i banged the hell out of it one day and it went away. Now its jan. 2013 and i found a gad leak under the hood hopefully it wont cost ...
MY rack and pinion is leaking on the right side