1997 Buick Regal Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1997 Buick Regal
- If my 1997 regal supercharged is custom bt if I'm driving normal and I have to s
- My motorized drivers seat wont move back or forward. How can we repair this?
- i have a 97 buick regal gs needing a water pump how much will it cost
- 97 Buick Regal keeps blowing the ignition fuse.
- Wat is th most common reason why brake and signal light not working?
1997 Buick Regal Problems
The fuel pump may fail causing engine to stall and not restart.
The mass air flow or crankshaft position sensor may fail causing the engine to intermittently stall. It may be necessary for the engine to cool down before it will restart.
1997 Buick Regal Questions
The seat still moves up and down, but wont move backward or forward.
it's overheating to the point i cant leave it on no more than 5mins befor it starts to over heat i would hav to have it towed to a shop i just need to no how much it would cost to fix an is th water pump ?
Every time I turn the Ignition swich it blows the fuse. Replaced the starter and it worked for a couple of weeks, now back to same problem. I have tried putting in a bigger fuse.
1997 Buick Regal Recalls
1997 Buick Regal Reviews
Little things on the inside fell apart like the cup holder. the last 3 year have had problems with the windows working. Over all i love it is a GS with traction bar super charger etc/